Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is probably going to get deleted later.

I really.. really want to tell people. I've been watching a million videos about it and i just... want to tell people. Its sad because i cant bring myself to do it. It justs so "abnormal" and strange. I mean, where would i even go about getting a boyfriend? Its just.. weird. I dont really get where you're suppose to find someone else who's gay. It'd be so much easier if other gay guys walked around with a neon sign over their heads so i could try to hit on them. But odds are, i'd just walk away cause i'd probably deem it too awkward. That personality test is right. I dont really get how "flirting" and "socializing" works. I also had a really sexy dream last night :) It'd never happen though. There were too many guys involved :D

No comments:

Post a Comment