Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FuckYeahGayCouples, Manhunt

Well, i guess i cant solely talk about how i feel ostracized and excluded from society. I am really glad I read Manhunt. I know it sounds cheesy, and i may have forgotten how i found Manhunt, but I'm really glad that i read this blog. Its not the hot guys or the cute guys, but all the comments that remind me that there are other gay guys out there that do the same thing as me. I'm sure most of them are a million times older than i am, which is slightly creepy, but they're gay nevertheless. Also, I'm glad i found Fuckyeahgaycouples from Manhunt. It is the most adorable website ever. It shows gay couples who post pictures of themselves. This reassures me more that I'm not alone more than Manhunt. It shows pictures of gay couples who perhaps thought the same way i do. Some day, I'll get my picture up there. Maybe. Perhaps. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment