Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Interwebs.

I dont really know why I'm writing this blog. I guess its a way for me to take note of the insane thought i have. I'm guessing at some point in life, I'm going to look back at all of this and see how weird I was. Anyways.

"Why, whats up?"

These kinds of statuses are so... sad? You go around liking these kinds of statuses to gain a sense of who you are yourself... to gain a sense of how others see yourself and how others would portray you. The uncertainty is kind of sad. I suppose on the contrary, its nice to know that there are people who arnt afraid to show a degree of compassion. "Words of kindness, that our poor hearts crave. Please dont keep them Hidden Away". Still. Its sad that the outlet for words is via internet. Our generation has become such a strange one. One where the internet has been woven into fabric of society. I guess I'm just making up excuses as to why I'm "socially retarded".

No comments:

Post a Comment