Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alexander



I never thought i'd see the day that I would write about her. I don't want this to turn out like one of those stories where the person says that they still love the person they're talking about but that person sounds like a total bitch ( I hope that made sense ).

There are few people I can say I truly love. And by few, I mean two. She... is one of them.

She talks to me a lot about Tejeda, and more often than not, it's fairly negative. Apparently Li has always liked Alexander even when he was going out with Tejeda. And despite her warnings, Alexander has fallen for him. It didn't come as a surprise that this day would come, but I guess I never thought everyone would be so matter-of-fact about it. The thing is, though, Tejeda gets a fair amount of backlash for these warnings. Then again, the warning didn't come off as beneficial to Alexander, but more so a how-could-you-have-broken-a-bestfriend-code kind of thing that revolved around her. So I'm not going to be another one of those people. I'm glad to see that she's happy with her new friends. I know I'm not the most pleasant to be around nor the most fun. I know it's wrong for me to want her to myself. I know it's wrong for me to think she's taken everything from me since she gave me pretty much everything I had and was everything. My gray sister. My bestfriend. My only friend. And she's gone. I know it's wrong. This all probably sounds really pathetic.

I doubt she'll read this anyways. And she's the only one i know in real life that knows this blog's URL, so no one can tell her about this. Of course there's always the voice in the back of my head secretly wishing that she would read it, and tell me that she's not gone. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment