Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hypocrisy

Maybe once I can answer this, I'll hate myself a little less.

Out of all of the stupid homophobic insults, one that always gets to me is "then you condone bestiality and pedophilia too, right?" I never quite understood how to reply to that. I mean, isn't the LGBT community all about "accepting love in all forms" or something like that? Then how can we say that the two said examples are morally wrong? To be entirely honest, I can't even come up with one sound argument as to why necrophilia or zoophilia are in any way depraved. Arn't we being hypocrites? I mean, people who look down on NAMBLA are just as bad as homophobes, arn't they?

I can't help but identify myself with zoophiles, and pedophiles, and the like. I don't know... I guess some part of me still sees being gay as... as wrong...


On a side note, I never thought I'd write more than 100 posts on here. Welp.

No comments:

Post a Comment