Monday, February 7, 2011

Lam (Well... the guy Lam... Lam2?)

I'm not sure what happened to my middle school years. I have an urge to blame the oblivion to my stupid yet uneventful childhood.

I really don't want this post to revolve around the girl, so i'll just give her an awesomely objective name. Her name will be... Girl.

Come 7th grade, the "academically gifted" have gone off to their calling, and the school is now full of the lukewarm students that the school attempts to get rid of by next year. I actually really liked this year. I sure didn't give a care about school, so the work didn't bother me. This is also the year I started talking to Tejeda and Alexander. And most relevant, Lam2. Lam2 was probably the one of the closest guy friends I've ever had and that's pretty sad seeing as how we didn't really talk about anything of importance. He was funny. And cute. And a list of other really cliche descriptions of someone you'd have a crush on. Did I mention how cute I thought he was? Anyways. He was short and thick, and that comes from someone that calls almost everyone fat. His shortish and obviously black hair (come on, just look at that name) didn't cover his adorably small eyes. I mean small in a your-eyes-look-closed-when-you-laugh kind of way. That too, his laugh was equally cute, and he still had braces in 7th grade. I remember him wearing thin-framed black glasses. I'm pretty sure I had almost every class with this boy. He was absolutely hilarious in a you're-so-random kind of way with an undertone of crude humor. I can't recall a single significant conversation we've had, but small talk is always fun, right? Right. Until he decided to switch schools. I don't blame him, i really don't. But those exams schools changed him. I really liked him. I like what he used to be. I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment