Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random Post #2

You ever come across one of those words or idioms that make you say "I want to use you in a sentence"? Well I do. But I always forget them lol. So I guess I should start writing them all down here on this blog so I won't. So here are some that have been clawing at the chance to be used.

Minutia- N.- Trivial details of something
Beyond reproach- So good as to preclude any possibility of criticism.
Alacrity- N.- cheerful readiness, promptness, or willingness
Snake oil- any product with exaggerated marketing but questionable and/or unverifiable quality or benefit.
Axiom- N.- maxim: a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits


I'm sure most people my age don't spend their free time doing stuff like this.

Oh, and I decided that I should change the look of this blog. I wanted something ironically cheerful and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment