Sunday, February 13, 2011

Worth

I guess questions like the ones that follow come with having little sense of who I am. I mean, when one's worth is unknown, doesn't that imply that they're virtually nothing in the eyes of people who say "You are what you think you are"? At what point does someone begin to get a sense of what they deserve? I'm sure there are always people who are more deserving than others. When speaking of postponing happiness, it only applies when the person deserve to be happy. Do I deserve to be just content? Do I deserve a cousin's undeniable love? Do I deserve to not have friends? Do I deserve to be lonely? Do I deserve a moderately wealthy life-style? Do I deserve a boyfriend? Do I deserve to be constantly angry at the world? Do I deserve to just barely be living? Do I deserve to be happy? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment